I’m thankful for all the different ways I can eat potatoes
Thousands of lives are affected by moms not knowing how to operate a computer each year.
educate the mothers. for humanity’s sake
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
|—||16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)|
Lol thats the most awkwardly adorable story I’ve heard in awhile and it made me laugh which is great cause I’ve been feeling like crap tonight
Thank you anon ;3
Do you ever feel like dis?
I don’t remember posting this pic of my friends and I